Chinese Chicken Recipe
Here is another simple but very delicious recipe to use to get over that Christmas hangover with all the turkey and the trimmings.
I have done this myself and it tastes amazing, so give this a try girls and let me know how you got on with making this. It will only take you about 10-15 minutes to make.
8 Chicken Thighs
2 lemons, juice only
thumb sized piece Ginger, grated
2 Garlic cloves, crushed
1tbsp Fish sauce
2 tsp Chinese 5 Spice
2 tbsp White Wine Vinegar
How to make:
- Cut a few slashes into both side of the chicken thighs and place into a dish.
- In a bowl mix together the marinade ingredients and pour over the chicken. Make sure each thigh is thoroughly covered in marinade.
- Cover the dish and store in fridge for 4 hours or more
- Oil the bbq grill/oven. Place chicken on the grill and cook for 6-8 minutes each side.
- Serve 2 chicken thighs per person with fresh salad.